Why Set & Save?
Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.
The Gerber Generation Presents: "Tummy" Tales
Big Nutrition for Tiny Tummies
Jack Sprat, in his Highchair Sat,
Mom Served him Gerber Each Day,
With Iron-Rich Cereal in His Bowl
For Nutrition the Gerber Way.
Babies Need Plenty of Iron in their Diet, This Cereal is Iron-Rich - We Recommend You Try It!
By around six months of age, the natural Iron stores babies are born with start to deplete. 2 servings of Gerber infant cereal provide babies 90% of the daily value of Iron.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
• Sits with help or support
• Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Made For Babies
• Gentle introduction to solid foods (see preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding)
Good For Babies
• Excellent Source of Iron for Healthy Brain Development
• 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth
• Vitamin E and Zinc for Natural Immune Support