Happy Baby HappyBellies™ Organic Baby Cereal Brown Rice Description
DHA, Choline & Probiotics
The Perfect First Solid Food For Baby
Probiotics for Digestive System Health
Choline for Brain Growth and Eye Health
#1 Best-Selling Organic Probiotic Cereal for Infants
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Our brown rice baby cereal is perfect for babies ready to move beyond rice cereal. Happybellies cereals are easily digestible and gentle for those precious first bites.
- Helps in maintaining your baby's digestive system
- No added color, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Organic Goodness
- DHA and Choline to support brain and eye health. Iron, vitamins and minerals that are important for baby's growth.
- Probiotics for digestive system health: good bacteria specially formulated to help your baby's digestive system. Probiotics help in maintaining a healthy bacterial balance in the GI tract.
You baby may be ready to try happybellies cereal when he/she can do the following:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine).
Mix until it's the right thickness for baby.
Feed your baby right away. throw away any leftovers.
FOR BABY'S FIRST FEEDING:
Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add some of HAPPYBABY's pureed fruits (like Mango or Pear) for even more flavor!
Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds
Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
TEST temperature before serving.
NOTE: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it breaks down its composition.
Dairy, soy, gluten, wheat, GMOs, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, hexane, BPA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.