When using this product
- you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days.
- Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise.
- Do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use.
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area.
- Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
- Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
- Blistering occurs.
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs.
- Severe burning persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.