119.5 mg. Tannins
Amla C , or Amalaki, the "Indian Gooseberry" has been known for more than 3,000 years. Amla C belongs to the group of herbs that according to historic texts, "Promote longevity and induce nourishment."
- Amla's powerful antioxidant properties were first discovered in 1936. Biochem J. 1936 Jun;30(6):1014-20.
- The Tannoid Principles of Amla C are the chief antioxidant compounds in the fruit. Amla C supports normal levels of HDL and LDL by supporting the normal peroxidation responses. Am J Geriatr Pharmacother. 2007 Mar;5(1):52-63
- High in important antioxidant activity, Amla C supports the body's normal protection mechanisms as it deals with oxidative stresses. Researchers at the Institute of Natural Medicine, University of Toyama,Japan called Amla C a very useful antioxidant in support of normal oxidative stress levels during the body's natural aging process.
- Rich in antioxidant content*
- Supportive of normal liver function*
- Found in the famous Indian combinations Triphala and Chyavanprash