Direct Shipping Unavailable
At this time, Vitacost is unable to ship orders directly to addresses in your country. However, we have partnered with MyUS.com to offer convenient and fast international shipping for customers in countries where shipping is not available.
Please follow these two steps if you wish to use drop shipping:
- Register at www.MyUS.com to get your own mailing address in the United States.
- Use your U.S. address provided by MyUS.com as your delivery (“shipping”) address when placing your order with Vitacost.com. For your billing address, use your international address associated with your payment method. As you will be shipping to an address within the U.S., you’ll enjoy free shipping on orders over $49!
The U.S. street address that you receive from MyUS.com can be used to receive merchandise from Vitacost, or any website or store within the United States. MyUS.com will receive your packages and provide you with specialized international package forwarding services to your address abroad. Their services include validation of the items in your order, identification of broken or damaged items (allowing you to request a refund or replacement before items are shipped to your international address) and advice regarding tax and tariff liability on your purchases.
If you are ordering items from multiple stores, you'll enjoy the most savings by using MyUS.com Premium Service. This gives you the ability to consolidate packages, which saves you even more on international shipping.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Japan Credit Bank (JCB)
- Debit: Debit cards associated with MasterCard or Visa
If you experience difficulties using your credit or debit card to make a purchase, please contact your bank to ensure that your card has been enabled for transactions in foreign currencies.
Prices and Exchange Rates
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- All transactions made on Vitacost.com will be billed to your card in U.S. dollars.
- Your credit/debit card company may charge a foreign transaction fee.
You can estimate the value of your order in your local currency with this currency conversion tool: http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
Translation of Vitacost.com
If you prefer to view Vitacost.com in a language other than English, please visit http://translate.google.com. Enter www.vitacost.com in the window on the left and choose your desired language from the drop-down list on the right ("To: xxxx"). Click "Translate." You will be directed to a version of Vitacost.com in the language you have chosen.
The screen will appear as follows:
You will then be directed to the translated version of Vitacost: