Jarrow Formulas COX2TAME® Description
Natural COX-2 Inhibitors
is a synergistic blend of herbal extracts and oleoresins (full spectrum herbal extracts) known to provide natural Cyclooxygenase-2
(COX-2) enzyme inhibition. COX-2 inhibition is important for healthy joint function, normal cellular development (overexpression of COX-2 causes abnormal cell development) and healthy aging
- COX2TAME contains Omega 3 fatty acids known to generate prostaglandins series 3 (PGE3) and inhibit COX-2.
- GLA from Borage seed oil extract, enhances synthesis of prostaglandins series E1 (PGE1).
- Devil’s Claw contains COX-2 inhibitors iridoid glycosides, such as harpagosides, clinically proven to improve joint motility and flexibility.
- White Willow Bark is a bitter herb rich in flavonoids and salicyclic derivatives (salicin and salicortin) responsible for inhibiting COX-2.
- Other COX2TAME Herbs/phytochemicals: Curcumin, Ginger, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Green Tea: sources of powerful phenolic antioxidants which disrupt the signaling processes which activate COX-2 gene expression.
Wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.