WARNING: We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if you have an injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Only use warm water for irrigation. Using cold water or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
- Stop using if wax remains in ear after use.
- After initial use (1-3 days), do not use Kyrosol more than twice a month.