Lakewood Organic Concentrate Juice Black Cherry Description
- 100% Juice When Reconstituted
- USDA Organic
- Makes 1 Quart
- Florida Organic Growers and Consumers
The juice from over 3 lbs of cherries in every bottle.
Essential Micro-Nutrients • Valuable Polyphenols & Anthocyanins
• Excellent Source of Natural Anti-Oxidant Vitamin C and Good Source of Potassium
• Helps Maintain Normal Cholesterol Levels and Support the Immune System
• Natural Source of Minerals Help Restore Body Electrolytes
• Helps Support Digestion for Overall Well-Being and Vitality
Diets containing food that are good sources of potassium and low in sodium may reduce the risk of High Blood Pressure and Stroke.
Enjoy full strength or mix 12.5 oz (1 bottle) concentrate with 20oz of water to make 32oz of 100% juice.
Keep juices cool - Refrigerate after opening.
Shake well before serving.
Preservatives, gluten, casein, GMOs
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lakewood Organic Concentrate Juice Black Cherry -- 12.5 fl oz
Too Thin to be called a Concentrate
This juice is Too Thin to be called a Concentrate. I like that it is in glass and is organic which is why I bought the product in the first place. I also think the quality and flavor are good but I'm disappointed in the thinness compared to other brands. I probably will not purchase this again.
August 22, 2014