Lakewood Organic Prune Juice Description
Not From Concentrate
USDA Organic - Florida Organic Growers and Consumers
Excellent Source of Potassium, Iron and Vitamin C
Contains Essential Micro-Nutrients, Vitamins & Minerals
• Essential Micro-Nutrients Support the Digestive System & Help Maintain Normal Cholesterol Levels
• Natural Source Minerals including Potassium, iron, Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorous help Restore Body Electrolytes
• Natural Source Vitamins Including Niacin, Vitamin C, B2, B6 & Vitamin K, help Support the Immune System for Overall Well-Being and Vitality
• Vitamin C is an Important Dietary Anti-Oxidant that helps in the Absorption of Iron
• Natural Fruit Juices containing Fiber help Maintain Healthy Glucose Levels
Natural Juice Products that are Good Sources of Potassium and Low in Sodium (salt) may Reduce the risk of High Blood Pressure, stroke, and Support the Immune System for Overall Healthy & Well-Being.
To ensure the highest quality and protect the natural fresh pressed® characteristics, flavor and color: Keep juices cool - refrigerate after opening.
For Best Quality and Freshness use within 2 weeks of opening.
Natural juice products will settle. Shake Well Before Serving.
Gluten, casein and GMO.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.