Do not use product with plunger or in toilets. To dispose, recycle empty container or discard in trash.
Injures eyes, skin and mucous membranes on contact. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid splashing. Do not use with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or non-Liquid Plumr® Clog Removers, as splashing or the release of hazardous gases may occur. Clean up any spillage immediately.
First Aid: Eyes - Flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes. Skin - Wash immediately with water. If Swallowed - Drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting.
In all cases, call a doctor or poison control center.