Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Do not use: with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the active ingredients in this product.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
When using this product Do Not Exceed Recommended Dosage; taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.