Lundberg Rice Cakes; Delicious, Nutritious, Whole Grain Goodness!
Our rice cakes are made with our own freshly milled brown rice to ensure freshness, great taste and whole grain goodness. With nearly twice-as-much rice as other brands, our cakes are packed with twice the flavor, value and nutrition. Lundberg Family Farms Rice Cakes are wheat free, gluten free and made with the natural goodness of brown rice. Truly exceptional taste and a healthy snack for the whole family! Enjoy!
"Purity You Can Taste™"
Lundberg Family Farms has been growing healthy, high quality, great tasting rice in Northern California since 1937. Our rice is grown using organic farming methods from prior generations and innovations from today. Our highest priorities include improving the soil while protecting the air, water and wildlife.
• We return rice straw to the soil after harvest (instead of burning) to enrich the soil and protect the air and the environment.
• We use only approved organic inputs to grow organic rice.
• Our crop rotation practices include utilizing nitrogen-fixing crops for soil enrichment.
• Lundberg Family Farms does not grow genetically engineered rice varieties.
• The fields provide valuable habitat for a variety of animals. For example, migrating waterfowl inhabit flooded fields during the winter - they provide natural fertilizer and aid straw decomposition.
• We practice water-conserving irrigation.
• We purchase green power for our handling and processing facilities.