Lundberg Rice Cakes; Delicious, Nutritious, Whole Grain Goodness!
Our rice cakes are made with our own freshly milled brown rice to ensure freshness, great taste and whole grain goodness. With nearly twice-as-much rice as other brands, our cakes are packed with twice the flavor, value and nutrition. Lundberg Family Farms Rice Cakes are wheat free, gluten free and made with the natural goodness of brown rice. Truly exceptional taste and a healthy snack for the whole family! Enjoy!;
"Always in Balance with Nature™"
Lundberg Family Farms has been growing healthy, high quality, great tasting rice in Northern California since 1937. Our Eco-Farmed rice is grown using a combination of eco-positive farming methods from prior generations and innovations from today. Our highest priorities include improving the soil while protecting the air, water and wildlife.
• We return rice straw to the soil after harvest (instead of burning) to enrich the soil and protect the air and the environment.
• Eco-Farmed rice is grown with limited chemicals, allowing rice to compete with weeds and pests.
• We practice crop rotation, utilizing nitrogen-fixing crops for soil enrichment.
• We provide valuable habitat for a variety of animals. For example, migrating waterfowl rest in flooded fields during the winter and in return they help to decompose straw and improve soil fertility.
• We practice water-conserving irrigation.
• Lundberg Family Farms does not grow genetically engineered rice varieties.
• We use only natural pest control systems in our handling and processing facilities.
• We purchase green power for our handling and processing facilities.