Lundberg Wehani™ Whole Grain Brown Rice Description
Lundberg Family Farms proudly presents Wehani™ a unique, russet-colored, aromatic whole grain brown rice. Delicious, healthful and grown in California's fertile Sacramento Valley. Since 1937, Lundberg Family Farms has used eco-positive farming methods that improve the soil while protecting the air, water, and wildlife. We care for our rice from planting to packaging to ensure you always receive the highest quality rice.
- 1 cup Lundberg Wehani®
- 2 cups water or broth
- 1 Tbs butter or margarine (optional)
- Salt to taste
1. Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Bring to a boil. Stir once. Cover with lid. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 50 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, let stand in covered pot for 10 minutes.
4. Fluff with fork, salt to taste (optional). Serves 4-6. (To prepare in rice cooker use same water-rice ratio.)
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.