Inactive Ingredients: fragrance, petrolatum, titanium dioxide.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes; do not apply to wounds or to damaged skin; do not bandage tightly; do not heat, microwave, or add to hot water as this may cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.