Metagenics UltraMeal® Natural Country Peach Description
Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome
Central Obesity • Altered Body Composition • Insulin Resistance
Natural Country Peach Flavor with Other Natural Flavors
UltraMeal is a medical food formulated to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, such as central obesity, insulin resistance, and altered body composition. UltraMeal has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) and - along with a healthy dietary program and regular exercise - is designed to support a healthy body composition by targeting fat loss and helping to maintain lean muscle.
Each serving of UltraMeal provides:
• 15 grams of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
• 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) - a body-ready, nature-identical folate - to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
• Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
• Good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
• 600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of UltraMeal into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Wheat, gluten, corn protein, egg, stimulants, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors and preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.