Why Set & Save?
Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.
UltraMeal is a medical food formulated to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, such as central obesity, insulin resistance, and altered body composition. UltraMeal has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) and - along with a healthy dietary program and regular exercise - is designed to support a healthy body composition by targeting fat loss and helping to maintain lean muscle.
Each serving of UltraMeal provides:
• 15 grams of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
• 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) - a body-ready, nature-identical folate - to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
• Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
• Good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
• 600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.