Metagenics UltraMeal® PLUS Natural Vanilla -- 23 oz
This produce is a great replacement for a meal.
I take this produce every morning as a meal replacement, and I also give it to my teenage daughter. She hates having breakfast, so this is a great way of getting her to take some nutrients in the morning.
October 23, 2012
Metagenics UltraMeal® PLUS Natural Vanilla Description
With Beta-Sitosterol and Other Plant Sterols
Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
Hypercholesterolemia • Hypertriglyceridemia • Hypertension
UltraMeal PLUS - along with a low-glycemic-index dietary program and regular exercise - has been clinically tested and shown to improve 14 markers of cardiovascular health and support a healthy body composition (a healthy ratio of lean muscle mass to fat mass).
Each serving of UltraMeal PLUS provides:
• A proprietary soy protein and plant sterol blend that provides 2 grams of plant sterols (including beta-sitosterol) and 15 grams of soy protein per serving. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. Soy protein has also been shown to have cholesterol-lowering effects.
• 600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
• 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) - a body-ready, nature-identical folate - to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
• Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
• Good source of fiber for gastrointestinal health.
• Comprehensive foundation nutrition for overall health.
Wheat, gluten, corn protein, egg, stimulants, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors and preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.