Why Set & Save?
Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.
UltraMeal PLUS - along with a low-glycemic-index dietary program and regular exercise - has been clinically tested and shown to improve 14 markers of cardiovascular health and support a healthy body composition (a healthy ratio of lean muscle mass to fat mass).
Each serving of UltraMeal PLUS provides:
• A proprietary soy protein and plant sterol blend that provides 2 grams of plant sterols (including beta-sitosterol) and 15 grams of soy protein per serving. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. Soy protein has also been shown to have cholesterol-lowering effects.
• 600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
• 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) - a body-ready, nature-identical folate - to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
• Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
• Good source of fiber for gastrointestinal health.
• Comprehensive foundation nutrition for overall health.