Why Set & Save?
Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.
Minami Platinum is an ultra premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers an unprecedented 1,100 mg of Omega-3 nutrition and 75% Daily Value of Vitamin D in a convenient, once daily serving. Minami Platinum offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies. Advanced Omega-3 research suggests a high concentrate of EPA, along with DHA, can support cardiovascular health, cognitive function, immune system and mood.
Cold processed. Smart choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands--the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400F. Liquid CO2 an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take--now that is smart.
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
1. Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
2. Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
3. Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
4. Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
5. Small Environment Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status--a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulated and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).