VeganDHA® is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 300 mg of 100% Vegan DHA in two easy-to-swallow softgels. VeganDHA® provides its Omega-3 nutrition form algae and offers vegans and vegetarians an alternate source of DHA in support of brain and eye health. With unsurpassed purity levels, VeganDHA® offers a clean, orange flavor with no aftertaste.
Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies.
Cold processed. Smart choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands -- the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take--now that is smart.
The Minami Five -- 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
1. Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
2. Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
3. Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
4. Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
5. Small Environmental Footprint: Minami is the only Omega-3 in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status -- a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Dioxins, pesticides, and heavy metals like mercury.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.