Nutrient Dense & Better For You
• Chia, is the richest plant source of omega-3 and contains more omega-3 than salmon, is a complete protein with high levels of amino acids, has more iron than spinach, more magnesium than broccoli.
• Peanut Flour, supplies protein, vitamin E, magnesium, folate, copper, fiber, niacin, manganese, potassium, resveratrol, selenium, zinc and more.
• Baobab, contains 6 times the Vitamin C found in oranges, 3 times the iron found in spinach, 3 times the antioxidants found in blueberries, 3 times the calcium found in milk, and 6 times the potassium of bananas. Baobab also contains all 8 essential amino acids.
• Rice Protein, plant based protein helps people lose weight, build muscle, and get fit. Contains high levels of antioxidants and essential nutrients including iron, potassium riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, and thiamin.
• Bee pollen, is the food of the young bee and it is about 40% protein, and has free amino acids, vitamins, including B-complex, and folic acid. It is considered one of nature's most completely nourishing super foods.
• Maca Root, helps to increase energy, endurance, stamina and may help relieve chronic exhaustion (fatigue) syndrome.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.