Nutrient Dense & Better For You
• Chia, is the richest plant source of omega-3 and contains more omega-3 than salmon, is a complete protein with high levels of amino acids, has more iron than spinach, more magnesium than broccoli.
• Peanut Flour, supplies protein, vitamin E, magnesium, folate, copper, fiber, niacin, manganese, potassium, resveratrol, selenium, zinc and more.
• Baobab, contains 6 times the Vitamin C found in oranges, 3 times the iron found in spinach, 3 times the antioxidants found in blueberries, 3 times the calcium found in milk, and 6 times the potassium of bananas. Baobab also contains all 8 essential amino acids.
• Rice Protein, plant based protein helps people lose weight, build muscle, and get fit. Contains high levels of antioxidants and essential nutrients including iron, potassium riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, and thiamin.
• Bee pollen, is the food of the young bee and it is about 40% protein, and has free amino acids, vitamins, including B-complex, and folic acid. It is considered one of nature's most completely nourishing super foods.
• Maca Root, helps to increase energy, endurance, stamina and may help relieve chronic exhaustion (fatigue) syndrome.