70% NEEM OIL is an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight, and alternaria. As a preventative, apply 70% NEEM OIL on a 7 to 14 day schedule until disease development is no longer present. To control disease already present, apply 70% NEEM OIL on a 7 day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated. Then continue spraying on a 14 day schedule to prevent the disease from reoccurring. To prevent rust leaf spot diseases, anthracnose and scab, begin applications at the first sign of spring budding. To prevent powdery mildew, apply in mid-summer or when disease is first detected. Continue applications until disease pressure no longer exists.
Mix 70% NEEM OIL at the rate of 2 tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) per gallon of water. Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Frequently mix solution as you spray.
Hose End Sprayer Use Instructions:
The sprayer attached to the container is ready-to-use. Simply attach to your garden hose and follow these instructions:
1. Before you start, the blue top water flow valve should be in the “OFF” position, and the red product flow valve should be in the up, “OFF” position.
2. Shake container well and attach it to your garden hose.
3. Turn on the water from the faucet.
4. To apply, remove side pin (labeled “PULL OUT”) and rotate red product flow valve to “ON”; then while holding sprayer at waist level and pointing in a direction away from face and body, push blue water flow valve forward to activate water.
5. When you are finished spraying or if you have to stop spraying at any time, press blue water flow valve with thumb to the rear to shut off water and return side red valve to the upright “OFF” position and replace side pin.
6. Turn off the water at the faucet.
7. Remove the container from the garden hose; then rinse thoroughly and store according to storage instructions.
Covers 5,000 sq. ft. or equivalent per 32 fl. oz. container size.