If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
This product is toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment. Do not apply this product while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Do not use or store near heat or open flame.