MRM 5-HTP Description
- Enhances Mood and Sleep Patterns
- Supports Weight Management
L-5-hydroxy-Tryptophan (5-HTP) is the immediate precursor of serotonin. The production and maintenance of serotonin levels in the brain are directly related to sleep patterns, mood shifts, tranquility, and compulsive behavior (including eating patterns). Use of 5-HTP has been shown to aid weight loss, reduce "carbo" cravings, improve mood and reduce mood fluctuations as well as promote normal sleep patterns.
- Natural Source from Griffonia Seed
- Tested for Potency and Purity
- Free of "Peek X" Contamination
Common allergens and artificial colors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.