MRM IDS Intestinal Detox Support Description
Qualified SYNBIOTICS™ For a Natural Colon Cleanse
Bioactive Detoxification Blend
Select Probiotics and Prebiotics for Qualified SYNBIOTICS
Toxins build up in the body everyday - owing to environment, diet, stress and normal metabolic function as we age. Left unchecked, these toxins may lead to myriad of health concerns and decreased quality of life.
To mitigate these toxins, long-studied human probiotic strains, such as L. gasseri, B. bifidum and B. longum have been added to neutralize harmful toxins created during digestions. Derived from Milk Thistle, adatogenic Silymarin has long been touted for its remarkable detoxifying and rejuvenating qualities. Here, it works in tandem with probiotics, by promoting secretion of toxin-containing bile into the intestines where these probiotics may aid in the toxic decomposition and eliminate through waste.
Qualified SYNBIOTICS™ are select prebiotics and probiotics that work in synergy to grow and colonize beneficial intestinal flora. MRM pre-screened 42 combinations of prebiotics and probiotics to find synergistic pairs offering the greatest potency, to support optimal digestive health in a single effective formula.
• Fortified with high-bioavailable BioSorb™ Silymarin Complex for active liver detoxification support
• An ideal partner to any natural detoxification or colon cleanse program for healthy microflora repopulation
• Optimal synergy between select prebiotic and probiotic pairs colonize beneficial bacteria
• Pre-screening of prebiotic and probiotic pairs known for stability and gut-level survival
• Vegetarian and vegan-friendly ingredients
Take 2 vegetarian capsules daily, or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
Dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten and yeast.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.