Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, butylated methacrylate copolymer, carbomer homopolymer, creme flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline, cellulose, orange flavor, povidone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium, carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, stearic acid, talc, triethyl citrate.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs, with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.