Nasal Ease Allergy Reliever Description
Nasal Ease is a nasal powder spray that helps relieve airborne allergy symptoms.
- Homeopathic formulation helps relieve sinus congestion and hay fever allergy symptoms.
- Helps your body's natural allergy defenses to work better.
- Has a unique, patented powder spray delivery system delivering product directly in the nose where allergens attack!
- Is safe to use in conjunction with OTC and Rx allergy medications.
- No harmful Zinc
- Does not promote drowsiness
- Has no rebound effect
- Is non-habit forming
- Easy to travel with in pocket or purse. No leakage worries!
Not just allergy relief - allergy symptom prevention!
Sneezing. Runny nose. Itchy, watery eyes. Nasal Ease is a unique nasal powder spray that is clinically proven to help prevent nasal allergy symptoms by blocking allergens from penetrating nasal passages. It starts working in only minutes!
- Helps relieve sinus congestion and hay fever allergy symptoms
- Works in your nose where allergens attack
- Nasal Ease helps to relieve your airborne allergy symptoms
How Nasal Ease Works:
Nasal Ease works only in your nose where airborne allergens like pollen, pet dander, dust and environmental pollutants attack. Used before exposure, it acts as a natural protective barrier, helping your nasal passages to filter airborne allergens and block them from reaching your lungs. As a result, your body does not trigger the typical allergic reactions such as runny nose and itch, watery eyes.
Who Can Use Nasal Ease:
Nasal Ease is proven safe and effective for adults, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and children (with supervision). It's drug free and won't cause drowsiness. Nasal Ease is also non-habit forming and sage to use with other medications, including other allergy formulas.
Zinc, artificial preservatives, colors, wheat, gluten, yeast, sugar, starch.
Contains: Natural cellulose powder of vegetable origin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.