Try incorporating these simple, proven methods into your lifestyle for healthy weigth loss and maintenance. This dietary supplement, when used in conjunction with the NaturalMax Diet Plan, is intended to support a healthy weight management program.
1) Eat fresh fruits and vegetables with every meal and snack. This helps ensure healthier sources of long lasting daily energy , fiber and nutrients with less fat and sugar. Eating fruits and vegetables as snacks also helps decrease hunger cravings!
2) Choose unprocessed and fresh, whole foods as often as possible. Some examples are brown rice instead of pasta, oatmeal instead of toast, fresh whole fruit with skin instead of canned. Reduce starchy foods to the extent possible. This approach helps to maximize the consumption of healthy fibers and foods that typically have a low glycemic index, resulting in improved appetitive control.
3) Move every chance you get! Park at the farthest space in well-lit parking lots, take stairs instead of elevators, walk with your kids to school, walk during lunch and mow your lawn yourself. Of course, always keep safety in mind. An exercise program is the best option to reach desired goals. For example, a brisk, daily walking routing of 30-45 minutes will utilize calories and stimulate fat metabolism and fat loss.
4) Practice moderation. Watch meal portions. Whenever possible, additional servings at meals should include only fruits and vegetables. Animal products should be used in moderation. Best choices are low fat meats and non-fat dairy products.
5) Avoid constantly checking the bathroom scale! How you look in the mirror and how you feel are the best indicators of your health and weight management success! Since the scale measures only body weight, it cannot measure body changes. The mirror and how your clothes fit are the best indicators of firmer, leaner muscles!
6) Practice reality! There is no magic pill ow food for successful long term weight loss. NaturalMax dietary supplements are designed to enhance a weight management lifestyle. Consistent healthy choices over time enhanced with NaturalMax dietary supplements will help you meet your goals!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.