Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo -- 32 fl oz
Good all-around shampoo!
- The consistency is thick. You can even thin it out with water and double the amount.
- This shampoo cleanses well.
- Lathers just as good as any other shampoo.
- The scent is pleasant and it lingers on the hair. It smells like baby powder with lavender and cherry bark.
- Hair feels soft once it dries. Even if you don't use a conditioner.
- Natural ingredients.
- You get alot for the price.
- My hair gets tangled while shampooing which makes it hard to get my fingers down to the scalp.
- I have to use a conditioner after shampooing to counteract the alkalinity. (This is typical of any natural shampoo.)
July 19, 2014
I use this daily
I started using this several months ago because it didn't include some of the harsh ingredients that so many of the national brands do. Even though I use it almost every day after a workout it leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. The size is also a big plus. Just one push of the plunger is enough to do the job. I'm still on my first bottle and it's been almost a year since I ordered it. Definitely a good value!
May 20, 2014
Nature's Herbal Shampoo
This shampoo works great and smells amazing, even the day after you wash your hair it smells great. Leaves no residue behind either. You cannot beat the price of this either. Pair it with the conditioner which is great as well. I will definitely be buying the pair of these again.
April 25, 2014
Like this alot
Smells Good and leave your hair squeaky clean
March 30, 2014
Don't like the smell
I really don't like the smell of this - it's very perfumey. Also, it doesn't lather very well.
March 24, 2014