Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo -- 32 fl oz
Love that it is gentle on my hair, cleans well and smells delicious!
August 12, 2014
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 7 years and love how it leaves my hair, soft and full. I have not found anything else that feels this good on my hair. I also get a lot of comments from people, they say my hair smells fresh.
August 8, 2014
Hair doesn't feel very clean or soft
I like the way this smells, but my hair doesn't feel particularly clean or soft after using this. I like the fact that this doesn't have harsh chemicals, but I'll look for a better alternative next time.
August 6, 2014
Good all-around shampoo!
- The consistency is thick. You can even thin it out with water and double the amount.
- This shampoo cleanses well.
- Lathers just as good as any other shampoo.
- The scent is pleasant and it lingers on the hair. It smells like baby powder with lavender and cherry bark.
- Hair feels soft once it dries. Even if you don't use a conditioner.
- Natural ingredients.
- You get alot for the price.
- My hair gets tangled while shampooing which makes it hard to get my fingers down to the scalp.
- I have to use a conditioner after shampooing to counteract the alkalinity. (This is typical of any natural shampoo.)
July 19, 2014
I use this daily
I started using this several months ago because it didn't include some of the harsh ingredients that so many of the national brands do. Even though I use it almost every day after a workout it leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. The size is also a big plus. Just one push of the plunger is enough to do the job. I'm still on my first bottle and it's been almost a year since I ordered it. Definitely a good value!
May 20, 2014