Nature's Gate Moisturizing Shampoo Aloe Vera -- 18 fl oz
I highly recommend you to get this product It works Magical, Love the smell its All nature in Great price.. I had to order 2 of each
November 2, 2014
I like it! Smells nice and cleans pretty well
September 14, 2014
I have curly, dry hair that is prone to frizz. This shampoo used in conjunction with the aloe conditioner is amazing at keeping my hair soft, silky, and smooth. Great economical, natural product!
July 20, 2014
- The consistency is thick. You can even thin it out with water and double the amount.
- This shampoo cleanses well.
- Lathers just as good as any other shampoo. You don't need to use more like with other natural shampoos.
- The scent is pleasant. It smells like grape sweet tarts candy.
- Hair feels soft once it dries. Even if you don't use a conditioner.
- It contains alot of natural ingredients.
- You get alot of product for the price.
- My hair gets tangled while shampooing which makes it hard to get my fingers down to the scalp. This happened with alot of Nature's Gate shampoo's that I've used.
- I have to use a conditioner after shampooing to counteract the alkalinity. (This is typical of any natural shampoo.)
July 19, 2014
This shampoo has made my hair feel so healthy. My hairdresser even made a comment about my hair.
July 7, 2014