Nature's Gate Moisturizing Shampoo Aloe Vera -- 18 fl oz
I have curly, dry hair that is prone to frizz. This shampoo used in conjunction with the aloe conditioner is amazing at keeping my hair soft, silky, and smooth. Great economical, natural product!
July 20, 2014
- The consistency is thick. You can even thin it out with water and double the amount.
- This shampoo cleanses well.
- Lathers just as good as any other shampoo. You don't need to use more like with other natural shampoos.
- The scent is pleasant. It smells like grape sweet tarts candy.
- Hair feels soft once it dries. Even if you don't use a conditioner.
- It contains alot of natural ingredients.
- You get alot of product for the price.
- My hair gets tangled while shampooing which makes it hard to get my fingers down to the scalp. This happened with alot of Nature's Gate shampoo's that I've used.
- I have to use a conditioner after shampooing to counteract the alkalinity. (This is typical of any natural shampoo.)
July 19, 2014
This shampoo has made my hair feel so healthy. My hairdresser even made a comment about my hair.
July 7, 2014
Gets the hair CLEAN!
I don't think this shampoo has any sulfates, but it cleans really well. If you don't like that dry squeaky clean feeling you will not like this shampoo. A little goes a long way depending on you hair thickness.
I have 4c hair and on my hair when applied I immediately felt that dry feeling. I did a hot oil treatment first. After rinsing the feeling went a way a bit and my hair felt soft. I followed immediately with the aloe conditioner and it restored the moisture. I left the conditioner on my hair with a plastic bag for a few min (10-15) and my hair was SUPER SOFT and stretched as opposed to the norm for my hair which is a lot of shrinkage!!!!!
I washed my daughters hair today with this and before I did an avocado hair mask on her hair (Avocado, coconut, sesame, pumpkin, olive oils, and eucalyptus honey) I let that sit for over 30 mins, and then I rinsed and shampooed with this aloe shampoo, and to my surprise her hair on contact with the shampoo didn't feel dry and squeaky clean at all it felt soft. After rinsing I notice the squeaky clean feeling, but the aloe conditioner is the winner in this combo!!! Restored the moisture so well.
I would buy this shampoo again because it cleans well and I don't mind the really clean feeling because the conditioner restores the moisture and that feeling goes away!!!
July 4, 2014
The Least Drying
My husband uses this shampoo. It seems to be the least drying of the NG shampoos we've tried. I also like the smell better than the others he's used, though the chamomile wasn't bad. The herbal is too strong, IMO.
March 28, 2014