Nature's Gate Replenishing Shampoo Chamomile -- 18 fl oz
Smells and Feels Great!
It is one of the healthiest products I have used for my hair. I also make my own natural treatments. I recommend it.
August 17, 2014
Product does what it says!
- The consistency is thick. I found that I could dilute it with water and almost double the amount.
- It lathers just as well as any other shampoo. I didn't have to use more like with other natural shampoo's.
- The scent is awesome! It smells like daffodil's and dried, sweet chamomile.
- It contains alot of natural ingredients.
- I color my hair and I found that this shampoo (along with the matching conditioner) did help my hair to retain the color. It also made it shiny.
- You get a good amount of product for the price.
- This made my hair tangle while shampooing. I had trouble trying to get my fingers down to my scalp. This usually happens with natural shampoo's.
- I absolutely had to use conditioner after shampooing so I could get a comb through my hair.
July 19, 2014
This shampoo, leaves my hair feeling so clean and soft. I would totally recommend this product.
February 26, 2014
gentle, smells great
I've tried all of the Nature's Gate shampoos and conditioners and this one works the best and smells the best so far. The shampoo is very gentle on my dyed hair.
February 14, 2014
Smells wonderful-works great!
This not only smells and feels good, but it works great as well. My hair is a little longer than shoulder length and lately is a bit dry. This shampoo left my hair feeling soft and shiny and smelling great!
January 6, 2014