Nature's Gate Replenishing Shampoo Chamomile -- 18 fl oz
Yes and No. It depends
This is a great product. The fragrance is the best thing. Now if your hair is dry to very dry and fine to very fine, I recommend to avoid this product. It is very drying, so I think this product has more of a oil control factor. So for oily hair, this is your product.
March 15, 2015
quality at a good price
I have used this shampoo and conditioner for a number of years. I like the omission of sulfates for a longer duration of my color-treated hair. This info per my stylist. I appreciate the good price also! I do wish the conditioner wasn't quite so thick.
February 6, 2015
Smells and Feels Great!
It is one of the healthiest products I have used for my hair. I also make my own natural treatments. I recommend it.
August 17, 2014
Product does what it says!
- The consistency is thick. I found that I could dilute it with water and almost double the amount.
- It lathers just as well as any other shampoo. I didn't have to use more like with other natural shampoo's.
- The scent is awesome! It smells like daffodil's and dried, sweet chamomile.
- It contains alot of natural ingredients.
- I color my hair and I found that this shampoo (along with the matching conditioner) did help my hair to retain the color. It also made it shiny.
- You get a good amount of product for the price.
- This made my hair tangle while shampooing. I had trouble trying to get my fingers down to my scalp. This usually happens with natural shampoo's.
- I absolutely had to use conditioner after shampooing so I could get a comb through my hair.
July 19, 2014
This shampoo, leaves my hair feeling so clean and soft. I would totally recommend this product.
February 26, 2014