Nature's Way Curica™ Pain Relief Description
Natural, Triple-Action Pain Relief
Curica Pain Relief provides the full clinical dose of three unique, plant-based actives (curcuminoids from turmeric root, AKBA from boswellia gum, and salicin from white willow bark) to help:
• Relieve pain & stiffness.
• Improve mobility & flexibility to more comfortably perform daily tasks.
• Promote healthy inflammatory response by targeting key mediators including 5-Lipoxygenase, TNFa and IL-1B.
Safe for Daily Use
Curica Pain Relief can be taken as a natural alternative to traditional pain relievers for occasional pain & stiffness.
Superior Bioavailability for Superior Results
Curica Pain Relief provides superior bioavailability of curcumoids (from Meriva® turmeric) and AKBA (from ApresFlex® boswellia) into the bloodstream for faster, longer lasting results.
• Meriva is a clinically proven complex of standardized turmeric extract and phosphatidylcholine that delivers up to 29x better bioavailability of total curcuminoids versus an ordinary turmeric extract.
• ApresFlex is a clinically proven standardized boswellia extract with enhanced bioavailability of AKBA.
Recommendation: Take 2 tablets twice daily, preferably following meals.
Sugar, yeast, wheat, corn, dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring and preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.