About Krill Oil
Nature's Way® Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill - one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Research confirms the important rose of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.
Advantages of Krill Oil
• More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize.
• Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed.
• No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form.
• Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
• Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
• Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest.