Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• A cough that last or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
• A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
• Fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
• Cough last more than 7 days or occur with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.