Ask a doctor before use if you have
• a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
• a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
• Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
• Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.