Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
• a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
• cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
• fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.