Near East Pearled Couscous Mix Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Description
- 100% Natural
- Flavors, with Other Natural Flavors
Explore Great Tastes
Impress your family and friends with delicious, Near East Pearled Couscous. Made with pasta pearls that are larger than traditional couscous, its unique and appealing texture will create an exciting dining experience. When blended with the sophisticated and authentic flavors of Near East, these grains become a great tasting side dish that’s sure to impress!
Low Fat Directions: Follow package directions, except omit olive oil.
High Altitude Preparation-At high altitudes: Increase cook time in step 3 to 6 to 8 minutes. Increase water to 2 cups.
Range Top Directions:
1) In medium saucepan, combine 1-3/4 cups water, 1 tablespoon olive oil and Pearled Couscous. Bring to a boil.
2) Reduce heat to a medium boil. Simmer at medium boil for 8 minutes uncovered (product will be soupy). Stir occasionally.
3) Add contents of Spice Sack and stir thoroughly. Bring back to a medium boil and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until pasta is tender (a small amount of water should remain).
4) Let stand covered 4 to 5 minutes before serving. Stir well and serve immediately.
Makes about 2 cups. For best results, do not prepare in microwave.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.