Inactive Ingredients: Emulsifying wax, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum.
For external use only.
Do not use • if you are allergic to any of the ingredients • in the eyes • over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before us if you have • serious burns • deep or puncture wounds • animal bites
Stop use and ask a doctor if • you need to use longer than 1 week • condition persists or gets worse • symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days • rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.