Nutralife The Original SAMe™ Description
The Only Time-Proven Form Of SAMe
400 mg active S-Adenosyl-Methionine per tablet
Clinically Shown To Enhance:
SAMe is an important physiological agent synthesized by the body. SAMe is involved in over 40 biochemical reactions in the body. In fact, SAMe is found in every living organism.
SAMe and Emotional Well Being
SAMe is essential to the manufacture of important brain compounds such as neurotransmitters and phospholipids. Supplementing the diet with SAMe can result in an increase in the levels of serotonin and phophatidylserine which can enhance mood and emotional well being.
SAMe and Healthy Liver Function
SAMe is involved in many liver processes. Supplementation with SAMe can help increase levels of glutathione in the liver, thereby promoting healthy liver function.
SAMe and Joint Health
Clinical studies indicate that supplementation of SAMe is capable of improving the structure and function of joint cartilage. SAMe has also been shown to actually increase cartilage formation. These effects can enhance joint health and mobility.
NutraLife SAMe is the same form of SAMe that has been available in Europe for over two decades. NutraLife offers the only form of SAMe with 20 years of historical data for both effectiveness and safety. NutraLife SAMe is manufactured and packaged to ensure the highest quality and safety standards.
• Each NutraLife pharmaceutical grade SAMe tablet contains 400 mg of active S-Adenosyl-Methionine and is manufactured in full accordance with GMP.
• NutraLife SAMe is the original SAMe brand introduced to the United States almost a decade ago.
• NutraLife SAMe continues to be made with the highest quality active S,S isomer SAMe raw material.
• NutraLife SAMe is kosher certified by Star-K and contains NO animal by-products.
• NutraLife SAMe does NOT contain Talc.
• NutraLife SAMe tablets are manufactured in a carefully controlled environment and are cold form blister packed to ensure a more than two year stability rating.
Suggested Use: Clinical studies show that supplementation of 400 mg (or one tablet) a day is effective for most people. Different levels of supplementation may be beneficial to some people. Please refer to package insert for more information.
Peanuts, eggs, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, fish or other animal by-products.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.