Off Family Care Smooth and Dry Insect Repellant Directions
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Shake well before using.Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. For Maximum Protection, spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. To apply to face: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Work On Clothing Too: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks, and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon. Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex, or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: DEET (15%)
Inactive Ingredients: Other Ingredients: (85%)
Hazards to Humans - Warning: May cause eye injury. Do not get into eyes or on lips. Harmful if swallowed. To apply to face, spray palm of hand and rub on. Do not apply to excessively sunburned or damaged skin. Use sparingly on small children. Do not allow use by small children without close adult supervision. May cause skin reaction in rare cases.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed - Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Skin - If you or your child react to this product, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Physical & Chemical Hazards - Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120° F may cause bursting. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Vitacost.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Product availability, pricing, and promotions are subject to change without notice.