Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic acid, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, red 22, red 28, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid and water.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are: Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin), taking other salicylate products.
Do not use if you have: An ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Fever, mucus in the stool.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: Anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout and arthritis. When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms get worse, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs. Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days and if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.