Use Restrictions: Do not apply to hands of children. Apply to children only with adult supervision. Avoid contact with eyes and lips.
Do not get into eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin: May cause skin reaction in rare cases. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or a doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by the poison control center.