Road's End Organics Dairy Free 123'z and Chreese® 4 Kidz Description
DAIRY FREE 123'Z & CHREESE® CHEDDAR STYLE ORGANIC PASTA DINNER
Vegan No Animal Products
Soy & Nut Free
No Whey or Casein
No Candida Albicans
Og Trans Fat
Good Source of B12
No Saturated Fat
The great taste of childhood all grown up!
- Boil 4 to 6 cups of water in a medium saucepan
- Add all pasta and return to boil. Cook for 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is ready. Do not overcook as the pasta will become mushy. Strain and thoroughly rinse pasta with cold water to avoid overcooking and to remove excess starch.
- While pasta is draining, mix Chreese® powder and 1/2 cup milk product of your choice in the empty saucepan off of the stove. You may use water, but the creamier sauce that results from using a milk product is preferred. Stir or beat well until the sauce is smooth with no lumps.
- Add pasta back into the saucepan and mix well with sauce.
- Return to stovetop on medium heat while stirring.
- Continue stirring constantly (1 to 2 minutes) while Chreese® cooks and thickens.
- Hint: You may stir in one or two teaspoons of olive oil or buttery spread to enhance taste and texture.
Animal products, soy, nut, egg, whey, casein, candida albicans, trans fat, lactose, cholesterol, saturated fat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Road's End Organics Dairy Free 123'z and Chreese® 4 Kidz -- 6 oz
My kids love this!
This is the best quick mac and cheese for kids who are allergic to dairy. But don't follow the recipe on the box. Instead, make it like Kraft Mac and Cheese. And if you melt a little Daiya cheese in, you've really got something! Yum!
June 3, 2012
A good meal for those who like "cheddar", this pasta is a perfect vegan alternative. It smells good! Children and adults will love it! At the end of the preparation, I put a tablespoon of olive oil.
November 11, 2011