Saffron Road Gluten Free Simmer Sauce Lemongrass Basil Description
Authentic Thai Recipe
These are the true Kings of Siam: Lemongrass and Thai Basil. Together these two herbs produce flavor-filled dishes that make Thai Cuisine truly extraordinary. Try our simmer sauces and discover how they delightfully infuse any ingredients with authentic flavor. All natural and Certified Halal, Saffron Road's Simmer Sauces are held to the highest standards for wholesomeness and culinary excellence.
Tired of the countless bottles of half used sauces with questionable date codes in your fridge? We are too. Saffron Road's Simmer Sauce single-use pouches offer the freshness quality, most authentic flavor in the sauce aisle. In addition, the pouches are easier to ship, saving fuel and reducing out carbon foot print. Enjoy Saffron Road World Cuisine in minute.
World Cuisine In Minutes
• 2 Tbsp coconut or canola oil
• 2 lbs fish, chicken, tofu or vegetables
• 1 pouch Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce
Heat oil in heavy skillet. Add meat or vegetables and sauté on all sides until the largest pieces are just cooked through. A slight browning of the ingredients will add flavor and texture.
2. Simmer: Reduce heat, add sauce to skillet. Stir gently and simmer until sauce just begins to bubble.
3. Serve: Serve with rice, or add Saffron Road Broth, bird's eye chilies and coconut milk to make a delicious Thai soup. Enjoy!
Gluten and MSG.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.