Sensodyne Extra Whitening Twin Value Pack Description
Maximum Strength With Fluoride
Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Protection
Relieves Painful Sensitivity
Use Sensodyne® whenever you normally brush:
• It is clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity
• It provides fast relief within two weeks
• It helps to remove stains for whiter teeth
• It has fluoride for cavity protection
• Its improved taste keeps mouth feeling fresh & clean
• Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
• Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth
Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with sensodyne builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
Apply at least 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.