- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if you are experiencing a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid.
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
- if you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- changes in vision occur.
- you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.