Who Is Professional Strength Whey Protein For?
• Strength Athletes
• Body Builders
• Men & Women Who Want to Support Their Fitness Goals
What Benefits Does It Provide?
• Delivers fast-absorbing, high-quality whey protein
• Perfect for before and after your workouts
• Delivers a full spectrum of amino acids, the building blocks of muscle
• Provides BCAAs (including L-leucine) and glutamine plus an added musclebuilding compound
• Build muscle and supports recovery when used to help you meet you daily protein requirements
• Tastes amazing - rich, creamy flavor!
Scientifically Superior to Regular Whey Protein
In a six-week, double-blind study involving 36 test subjects divided into three groups with at least three years of weight-training experience, subjects combining the core ingredients in Professional Strength Whey Protein with a weight-training program gained more lean muscle than subjects using regular whey protein (8.8 vs. 5.1 lbs) and jacked up their bench press more than subjects using regular whey protein (34 vs. 14 lbs). These same subjects also gained 4 times the lean muscle than subjects using a placebo (8.8 vs. 2.0 lbs).
High Quality, 100% Whey Protein
100% of the whey protein component in Professional Strength Whey Protein is fast-absorbing, high-quality whey protein, one of the most bioavailable and easy to digest forms of protein in the world.
Delivers BCAAs, Leucine, Glutamine and More
Professional Strength Whey Protein provides BCAAs (including L-leucine) and glutamine. And to make this formula even better, it contains an advanced musclebuilding compound to build muscle and strength. Regular whey protein is good, but the core ingredients in Professional Strength Whey Protein are shown to be superior to regular whey protein. Get it today!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.