Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include
• Facial Swelling
• Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains and NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher for you:
• Are age 60 or older
• Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NASAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any pain reliever or fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if:
• The stomach bleeding warning applies to you
• You have history of stomach problems such as heartburn
• You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
• You have asthma
• You are taking a diuretic
As you doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
• Allergic reaction occurs
• Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
• Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• New symptoms occur
• Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during a delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)